Chili Cook-Off 2019
Time & Location
About The Event
This is a Home-style only cook-off which means anything goes in terms of ingredients! There will be no red, green or salsa categories. Winner will be chosen by People's Choice. Entry fee $45.00.
This will be a Slow Cooker Chili Competition. Competitors must have chili prepared & kept warm in personal slow cooker.
People’s Choice Tasting / Voting will be from 1 PM – 3 PM, or when any contestant runs out of chili. Votes will be calculated and announced after 3 PM.
We guarantee to pay out 1st – 3rd places.
A $15.00 admission fee will be charged to sample the entries and for one a bowl of a competitor's chili, a cookie and a drink. Children under 10 eat for $7.00.
*Additional Purchases: (All drawing winners must be present to win.)
- Additional People’s Choice Votes - $5.00 each or 3 for $10.00.
- Whole Baked items (pies, cakes, cobblers)
- 50/50 Drawing Raffle Tickets
- Additional Raffle Item Tickets
Doors open to COMPETITORS ONLY at 11 AM for set up. All others, please wait to arrive closer to 1 PM to allow competitors time to set-up and prepare.
**** ALCOHOL PROHIBITED *****
All event proceeds benefit Rithmah Temple No.93, Daughters of the Nile, Fort Worth, Texas
- Competitor Entry Fee$45$450$0
- Adult Admission$15$150$0
- Child Admission (10 & under)$7$70$0
- People's Choice Vote (1)$5$50$0
- People's Choice Votes (3)$10$100$0
- Commemorative Apron$10$100$0
- General Donation$5$50$0