Chili Cook-Off 2020
Time & Location
About The Event
This is a Home-style only cook-off which means anything goes in terms of ingredients! There will be no red, green or salsa categories. First, Second & Third place winners will be chosen by People's Choice with a special "Divan's Choice" award detertemined by a blind taste test of the Moslah Shrine Divan & their Ladies.
People’s Choice Tasting / Voting will be from 1 PM – 2 PM. Votes will be calculated and announced at 3 PM.
A $15.00 admission fee will be charged to sample the entries and for one bowl of a competitor's chili, a cookie and a drink. Children under 10 eat for $5.00.
Additional Purchases: (All drawing winners must be present to win.)
- Single servings of baked items (pies, cakes, cobblers)
- 50/50 Drawing Raffle Tickets (CASH ONLY)
- Additional Raffle Item Tickets
- Commorative Competition Apron
All event proceeds benefit Rithmah Temple No. 93, Daughters of the Nile, Fort Worth, Texas
- Competitor Entry Fee$40$400$0
- Adult Admission$15$150$0
- Child Admission (10 & under)$5$50$0
- General Donation$5$50$0
- Sponsorship - SMOKING$100$1000$0
- Sponsorship - HOT$75$750$0
- Sponsorship - MEDIUM$50$500$0
- Sponsorship - MILD$25$250$0