Rithmah Temple No. 93 was constituted by SQ Mattie E. Watson in Fort Worth, Texas on May 24, 1949. Rithmah, meaning “the station in the wilderness” began with it’s first Queen, Claribel Kendall who handmade the first queen’s crown because there were no funds to buy one.
In the early years, several units were formed to emphasize the pageantry of the temple. Though most of these units no longer exist, in the beginning there was an Oriental Band, Egyptian Patrol, Dancing Princesses & a Choral Group just to name a few.